Taste test: This candy bar had a nearly round profile, except that the bottom of the bar was flat, with a milk chocolate coating over the entire outside.
When I bit in, it had a generally soft feel, with occasional harder crunches when my teeth encountered the cookie bits. There appeared to be a layer of caramel just inside the chocolate coating, with the center consisting of mainly sort of a whipped chocolate with occasional bits of cookie. The taste and texture were pretty good, but the more I ate, the more it seemed almost more sugary than chocolatey. I liked it better when I alternated bites of the bar with sips of cold milk.
I think Cadbury might be pushing this one as an energy bar rather than a candy bar, but it tasted pretty much like a candy bar to me.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Get boosted with milk chocolate, caramel & biscuit energy”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Chocolate (1778 snacks)
- Bars (943 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (337 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road