Taste test: This bar from India had a very similar composition to Nestlé's Bar One, both consisting of nougat and caramel, coated in milk chocolate. This Cadbury version was bigger than the Nestlé one, as it was much thicker, as well as wider and longer. It was on OK bar, better than the Nestlé one, but still just kind of bland, heavy on the nougat.
The funny thing about the two bars was the claims they made on their wrappers. The Nestlé one was softer than this Cadbury one, yet this was the one that boasted, "New softer bar!" And this one was bigger than the Nestlé one, yet that was the one that screamed, "Now bigger" in huge type.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Chocolate and caramel, pretty good.
From the package: “New softer bar!” ... “Sugar boiled confectionery” ... “Mfd. By: Mondelez India Foods Private Limited” ... “Packaging Material Mfd. By: Huhtamaki PPL Ltd. Pantnager”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from India (98 reviews)
- Chocolate (1780 snacks)
- Bars (943 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (337 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at India Market, Waltham. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road