Taste test: This small, square, fairly thick chocolate bar had four sections in a 2x2 grid, with each section being about an inch and a quarter square.
Two of the sections had the Cacao Reserve logo embossed into the chocolate, and the other two had renderings of leaves. The taste was definitely different than a standard Hershey's milk chocolate bar. The chocolate was creamy, and it was very moist, with a real melt-in-your-mouth feeling, and not excessively sweet. It felt dense in the mouth. It was good, and a nice change from the usual candy bars. The aftertaste reminded me of a rich chocolate cake. No complaints here, as it was quite good, but it wasn't special enough that I would go far out of my way to eat this instead of a normal chocolate bar from Herhsey, Nestle or Cadbury.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “35% cacao” ... “Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (Sugar; Cocoa Butter; Milk; Chocolate; Milk Fat; Organic Soy Lecithin; Vanilla Beans).”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brooks Pharmacy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road