Taste test: These individually wrapped round-profile candy sticks were about 4-1/2 inches long and half an inch in diameter.
There seemed to be three layers: a Butterfinger crunchy peanut butter center, a light wafer cookie wrapped around the Butterfinger, and a chocolate coating on the outsie. The taste was pretty good, with a good mix of crunchy peanut butter and chocolate, and a light overall feel. The wafer layer occupied space to keep the overall density low, but it also tasted good. Overall the stick had a much lighter feeling than the highly dense regular Butterfinger bar. The taste was still quite good, though far less intense than a real Butterfinger. The amount of Butterfinger center that got stuck in my teeth was minimal.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Butterfinger. Nice.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Covered Wafer with Butterfinger® Candy Crème” ... “Each stick is less than 100 Calories. Not a low calorie food.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (43 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road