Taste test: These individually wrapped round-profile candy sticks were about 4-1/2 inches long and half an inch in diameter.
There seemed to be three layers: a Butterfinger crunchy peanut butter center, a light wafer cookie wrapped around the Butterfinger, and a chocolate coating on the outsie. The taste was pretty good, with a good mix of crunchy peanut butter and chocolate, and a light overall feel. The wafer layer occupied space to keep the overall density low, but it also tasted good. Overall the stick had a much lighter feeling than the highly dense regular Butterfinger bar. The taste was still quite good, though far less intense than a real Butterfinger. The amount of Butterfinger center that got stuck in my teeth was minimal.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Butterfinger. Nice.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Covered Wafer with Butterfinger® Candy Crème” ... “Each stick is less than 100 Calories. Not a low calorie food.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road