Butterfinger Pieces in Milk Chocolate Solid Bunny
Taste test: This chocolate bunny weighed in at an impressive 6+ ounces, and even more impressive, it was an inch thick at its thickest part.
The bottom of it was flat, at the top had the bunny shape. Upon biting in, I found that it was primarily milk chocolate, with some very small chunks of Butterfinger embedded inside. It was pretty good as a source of a lot of chocolate, but there really should have been a lot more Butterfinger pieces in a Butterfinger-branded product. It didn't feel or taste like a Butterfinger. It was basically just a large chocolate bunny with a somewhat rougher texture as a result of the Butterfinger pieces.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good Nestle chocolate smell. Not really any Butterfinger smell, though.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road