Taste test: This version of Butterfinger included two bars, in the same end-to-end arrangement as the regular King Size package, but these bars were loaded up with extra caffeine.
Though the bar was generally similar to the regular Butterfinger, it didn't seem as crispety or as crunchety as the regular bar, as it had a softer crunch. I'm not a coffee drinker, so I figured I would be pretty sensitive to the caffeine, but I didn't notice much of anything as far as getting a big kick from all the caffeine that they supposedly packed into this bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as a regular Butterfinger.
From the package: “crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery bar with caffeine!” ... “with as much caffeine as the leading energy drink” ... “Not recommended for pregnant women, children or persons sensitive to caffeine”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Caffeinated Snacks (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road