Taste test: This version of Butterfinger included two bars, in the same end-to-end arrangement as the regular King Size package, but these bars were loaded up with extra caffeine.
Though the bar was generally similar to the regular Butterfinger, it didn't seem as crispety or as crunchety as the regular bar, as it had a softer crunch. I'm not a coffee drinker, so I figured I would be pretty sensitive to the caffeine, but I didn't notice much of anything as far as getting a big kick from all the caffeine that they supposedly packed into this bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as a regular Butterfinger.
From the package: “crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery bar with caffeine!” ... “with as much caffeine as the leading energy drink” ... “Not recommended for pregnant women, children or persons sensitive to caffeine”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Limited Editions (421 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (351 snacks)
- Caffeinated Snacks (14 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road