Taste test: This version of Butterfinger included two bars, in the same end-to-end arrangement as the regular King Size package, but these bars were loaded up with extra caffeine.
Though the bar was generally similar to the regular Butterfinger, it didn't seem as crispety or as crunchety as the regular bar, as it had a softer crunch. I'm not a coffee drinker, so I figured I would be pretty sensitive to the caffeine, but I didn't notice much of anything as far as getting a big kick from all the caffeine that they supposedly packed into this bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as a regular Butterfinger.
From the package: “crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery bar with caffeine!” ... “with as much caffeine as the leading energy drink” ... “Not recommended for pregnant women, children or persons sensitive to caffeine”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (345 snacks)
- Caffeinated Snacks (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road