Taste test: The four eggs in this package each had a milk chocolate shell filled with a sugary peanut butter creme with some pieces of Butterfinger mixed in.
The Buttergfinger pieces were tiny, few and far between. The taste was mostly peanut butter and chocolate, and it barely reminded me of a Butterfinger bar at all. The texture was also entirely unlike the crunch of a Butterfinger bar. The eggs had some wiggly lines indented into the outside of the chocolate, along with the word Nestlé. One of the four eggs also had a hollow area inside. As a Butterfinger admirer, I was quite disappointed, as these eggs didn't even come closly to living up to their name as a Butterfinger-branded product.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Butterfinger Pieces & Peanut Butter Creme in a Milk Chocolate Shell” ... “Nestlé Butterfinger® Creme Egg is an 'eggstrordinary' blend of crispety, crunchety Butterfinger® pieces and smooth peanut buttery creme in a milk chocolate shell.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1754 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (385 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (87 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road