Taste test: This small bag contained 10 thin, sort of nugget-shaped candies, each with a milk chocolate exterior (kind of like a Butterfinger bar) with a peanut butter squiggle on top (unlike a Butterfinger bar).
I crunched in to find that they had a softer crunch than a Butterfinger bar but a similar taste. The interior consisted of a candy center (presumably the source of the peanut butter taste) surrounded by some sort of crunchy substance within the milk chocolate. Some of the pieces had a hollow area within the candy center. If you were expecting a bite-sized Butterfinger, these weren't it, as it was more of a Butterfinger Lite, with a similar taste and watered-down crunch, but definitely not the same Butterfinger recipe. It was much less filling than a full Butterfinger and less crunchy, but also not messy. Pretty good if you like Butterfinger and are looking for a light snack, but maybe not good enough for Butterfinger purists.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Butterfinger bar, very good.
From the package: “Crispy, chocolatey bite-size treats with a smooth Butterfinger candy-flavored center then topped with a peanut butter drizzle.” ... “Product of Mexico” ... “Net Wt. 1.28 OZ (36.2g)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road