Taste test: This candy was shaped like an oversized coin, just under 3 inches in diameter, with Santa's face, some snowflakes and the words "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town" all protruding from the top of the coin. The surface was mostly milk chocolate, but there were some light bits of embedded Butterfinger that were vaguely poking through the surface.
We crunched in to find that this coin was really quite thick as candy coins go, and although it was mostly milk chocolate, the various small bits of Butterfinger inside the coin added a bit of crunch and some peanut butter flavor. It was more chocolatey and less crispety crunchy than a Butterfinger bar, but it was pretty good as a way to get a good hit of milk chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a mix of Butterfinger and milk chocolate.
From the package: “Butterfinger pieces in milk chocolate” ... ” “Santa Claus is Comin' to Town” animated program ©1970, renewed 1998 Classic Media, LLC. Character names, images, and other indicia are trademarks of Classic Media, LLC.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road