Taste test: This candy was shaped like an oversized coin, just under 3 inches in diameter, with Santa's face, some snowflakes and the words "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town" all protruding from the top of the coin. The surface was mostly milk chocolate, but there were some light bits of embedded Butterfinger that were vaguely poking through the surface.
We crunched in to find that this coin was really quite thick as candy coins go, and although it was mostly milk chocolate, the various small bits of Butterfinger inside the coin added a bit of crunch and some peanut butter flavor. It was more chocolatey and less crispety crunchy than a Butterfinger bar, but it was pretty good as a way to get a good hit of milk chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a mix of Butterfinger and milk chocolate.
From the package: “Butterfinger pieces in milk chocolate” ... ” “Santa Claus is Comin' to Town” animated program ©1970, renewed 1998 Classic Media, LLC. Character names, images, and other indicia are trademarks of Classic Media, LLC.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road