Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Minis Unwrapped
Taste test: Having enjoyed the original, full size Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups quite a lot, we figured we'd give this miniaturized version a try.
The concept was similar to a lot of other "unwrapped" candies that have come out in recent years, offering a squarish bag with small candies that aren't individually wrapped. The shapes were kind of weird, as the cups were nearly round at their bottoms but square on top.
We bit in to find a very soft feel and a mild crunch from the Butterfingers substance inside the chocolate. There was definitely less crunchy than a regular Butterfinger bar, and probably even less than the full-size Butterfinger cups. It seemed like the relative amount of crunchy peanut butter filling compared with milk chocolate was less with this kind, probably a result of the smaller size and some minimum thickness of chocolate wall simply reducing the space for the Butterfinger substance. A bit melty on the fingertips, but still good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Butterfinger bar. Nice.
From the package: “Smooth & crunchy” ... “Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small candies.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1780 snacks)
- Bars (943 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (345 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (72 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road