Taste test: This special Easter candy was shaped like an egg chopped in half, with milk chocolate on the exterior surfaces and some Easter-like decorations indented into the curved side.
I bit in to find that it had a darkish orange interior, just like the (not-egg-shaped) Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups, with a softer crunch than standard Butterfinger bars, plus lots of delicious peanut butter and chocolate taste. Very rich, very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just like Butterfinger
From the package: “Smooth & Crunchy”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1747 snacks)
- Bars (932 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (383 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road