Taste test: This special Easter candy was shaped like an egg chopped in half, with milk chocolate on the exterior surfaces and some Easter-like decorations indented into the curved side.
I bit in to find that it had a darkish orange interior, just like the (not-egg-shaped) Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups, with a softer crunch than standard Butterfinger bars, plus lots of delicious peanut butter and chocolate taste. Very rich, very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just like Butterfinger
From the package: “Smooth & Crunchy”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road