Taste test: When I opened the wrapper, I knew that they had replaced Butterfinger's usual milk chocolate coating with dark chocolate, but I was still a bit surprised by the look of a dark chocolate-coated Butterfinger. I crunched in to find the expected strong Butterfinger crunch, with lots of the delicious peanut butter center, complemented nicely by the dark chocolate. I'm generally a huge milk chocolate fan and not a dark chocolate fan, but in this case, the dark chocolate really worked well in a Butterfinger. Very good!
The package, labeled as a "Share Pack," contained two bars, arranged end-to-end and each pretty big on its own, and the Nutrition Facts said that the whole package was two servings. But liked it enough to ignore that guidance, as I ate the whole thing in one sitting with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly lie a Butterfinger, but I could notice the dark chocolate.
From the package: “crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery!®” ... “made with real peanuts” ... “No Artificial Flavors or Colors Added Colors from Natural Sources”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road