Taste test: This candy bar had seven thin layers inside it: three Butterfinger layers interlaced among four chocolate wafer layers.
If you include the chocolate coating over the whole bar as two more layers (top and bottom) that makes nine in all. I liked it a lot. It had most of the taste of a Butterfinger, but since the Butterfinger layers were juxtaposed with less dense wafer layers, it didn't stick to my teeth nearly as much and had a lighter feel to it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like a Butterfinger, but maybe weaker.
From the package: “Wafers and Butterfinger Candy Crème” ... “Made in Venezuela by Nestlé Venezuela S.A.” ... “Made on equipment that also processes nuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Wafer bars (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road