Taste test: This candy bar had seven thin layers inside it: three Butterfinger layers interlaced among four chocolate wafer layers.
If you include the chocolate coating over the whole bar as two more layers (top and bottom) that makes nine in all. I liked it a lot. It had most of the taste of a Butterfinger, but since the Butterfinger layers were juxtaposed with less dense wafer layers, it didn't stick to my teeth nearly as much and had a lighter feel to it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like a Butterfinger, but maybe weaker.
From the package: “Wafers and Butterfinger Candy Crème” ... “Made in Venezuela by Nestlé Venezuela S.A.” ... “Made on equipment that also processes nuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Butterfinger (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road