Taste test: This bar was thick and fairly narrow, with six sections along the length of the bar, separated by shallow indentations and bearing just some closely separated lines on top, with no logo. The outside had a typical milk chocolate color.
I broke off a section and bit in to find some major chocolate bliss, with a soft, meltable exterior and a super-soft truffle interior. The other sections were consumed in fairly rapid succession after that. So good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate masters, since 1932”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road