Taste test: This chocolate bar was quite thick and had six sections, with a deep ridge between sections, but the ridge was not deep enough, as the sections did not break off cleanly. The bad break was a bigger problem than with most bars, because inside each section was a cavity filled with somewhat liquidy caramel, and that cavity got breached consistently when breaking sections off. The flowing caramel made it bit messy.
Mess aside, the taste was really good, with lots of rich chocolate and caramel. I couldn't specifically taste the promised hazelnut, but I could feel an occasional slight crunch from it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mix of chocolate and and caramel, with hints of nuts too.
From the package: “Purveyors of happiness” ... “Milk chocolate with caramel and crunchy hazelnut pieces” ... “Product of Ireland”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (103 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (329 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road