Taste test: This chocolate bar was quite thick and had six sections, with a deep ridge between sections, but the ridge was not deep enough, as the sections did not break off cleanly. The bad break was a bigger problem than with most bars, because inside each section was a cavity filled with somewhat liquidy caramel, and that cavity got breached consistently when breaking sections off. The flowing caramel made it bit messy.
Mess aside, the taste was really good, with lots of rich chocolate and caramel. I couldn't specifically taste the promised hazelnut, but I could feel an occasional slight crunch from it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mix of chocolate and and caramel, with hints of nuts too.
From the package: “Purveyors of happiness” ... “Milk chocolate with caramel and crunchy hazelnut pieces” ... “Product of Ireland”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road