Brach's Sea Salt Chocolate Candy Corn
Taste test: This candy corn certainly looked different from the original kind, as it did away with the orange/yellow/white arrangement for something much darker. Each piece had a light brown wide end, dark brown middle and white tip, though the difference between the two browns wasn't as noticeable in the actual candies as it was in the picture on the bag. Unlike some of the special candy corn bags from Brach's like their Brunch Favorites, this one was not a mixture, as there was only the one chocolate variety included.
I grabbed a handful and bit in to find the usual candy corn texture, with a great chocolate taste that was better way than regular candy corn. It also seemed less sweet, which was an extra plus. Couldn't notice much in the way of sea salt. A great way to consume chocolate in bite-size pieces that won't melt on your fingers!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a brownie.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road