Taste test: These clusters of peanuts and chocolate were oddly shaped, with a wide variety of sizes, as clusters ranged from a single peanut to about a dozen.
The lumpy appearance of the clusters did not seem very appealing — they didn't look nearly as nice as the ones pictured on the bag. When I ate them, the look didn't matter much, as the abundance of peanuts and chocolate made these taste quite good, and it was hard to resist eating many clusters in rapid succession.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and roasted peanuts smell. Maybe more chocolate than peanuts.
From the package: “Our Best Chocolate Ever!” ... “Roasted Peanut Covered in 100% Milk Chocolate” ... “Since 1904, Brach's has been trusted to sweeten life's moments — from festive get-togethers with family and friends to mid-afternoon treats, and everything in between.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Brach's Confections Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road