Taste test: These clusters of peanuts and chocolate were oddly shaped, with a wide variety of sizes, as clusters ranged from a single peanut to about a dozen.
The lumpy appearance of the clusters did not seem very appealing — they didn't look nearly as nice as the ones pictured on the bag. When I ate them, the look didn't matter much, as the abundance of peanuts and chocolate made these taste quite good, and it was hard to resist eating many clusters in rapid succession.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and roasted peanuts smell. Maybe more chocolate than peanuts.
From the package: “Our Best Chocolate Ever!” ... “Roasted Peanut Covered in 100% Milk Chocolate” ... “Since 1904, Brach's has been trusted to sweeten life's moments — from festive get-togethers with family and friends to mid-afternoon treats, and everything in between.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Brach's Confections Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road