Brach's Maple Nut Goodies
Taste test: These small candies had a weird look, with flat bottoms, lumpy shapes and a color similar to peanut butter. I like maple syrup and peanuts —separately, never tried them together — so there seemed like potential for something good here.
When I tried them, however, there was not something good. The initial bite was not so bad, with a sweet taste and a firm but chewable feel. But after that, I didn't like the taste at all — there was something weird in there that I just didn't like. Since the label said "Real Maple Coating," I'm figuring that was the first taste, the not-bad one. I know what peanuts taste like, so I doubt that was the problem. The third thing mentioned on the label was "Crunchy Toffee" which is also something I like, but I'm guessing that was the culprit. Or at least my best guess. Ick.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong maple and peanut smell.
From the package: “Roasted Peanuts in Crunchy Toffee with Real Maple Coating”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Brach's Confections Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road