Taste test: This bag contained lots of smallish eggs of varying sizes. The generally white exteriors had some occasional bits of bright color on their exteriors, but a bit less color than the eggs pictures toward the left side of the bag, and far less than the one that the cartoon bunny is holding on the right side.
I crunched in to find that a profile of the egg revealed a milk chocolate layer beneath the white shells, with the entire center beneath that layer being crunchy malted milk. Some of the larger eggs were a bit unwieldy in the mouth, but once I did crunch in, the taste was quite nice, with more than enough chocolate to satisfy. Very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice malted chocolate smell.
From the package: “100% Real Milk Chocolate” ... “Enjoy Brach's Fiesta Malted Milk Eggs made with a 100^ chocolate coating and a malted milk egg center. A colorful addition to any candy dish or basket.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Brach's Confections Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road