Taste test: This bag contained lots of smallish eggs of varying sizes. The generally white exteriors had some occasional bits of bright color on their exteriors, but a bit less color than the eggs pictures toward the left side of the bag, and far less than the one that the cartoon bunny is holding on the right side.
I crunched in to find that a profile of the egg revealed a milk chocolate layer beneath the white shells, with the entire center beneath that layer being crunchy malted milk. Some of the larger eggs were a bit unwieldy in the mouth, but once I did crunch in, the taste was quite nice, with more than enough chocolate to satisfy. Very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice malted chocolate smell.
From the package: “100% Real Milk Chocolate” ... “Enjoy Brach's Fiesta Malted Milk Eggs made with a 100^ chocolate coating and a malted milk egg center. A colorful addition to any candy dish or basket.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Brach's Confections Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road