Taste test: When I bought these peanut butter cups, I assumed that they were made with chocolate and peanut butter (like Reese's), but they were actually a whole different creation, with no chocolate.
The outside of the cups was butterscotch, and the inside was actual peanut butter. Overall the taste was kind of on the sweet side, a bit more sugary than peanut buttery, but still pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, smells like peanut brittle.
From the package: “Net Wt. 1.6 oz. (45.3g)” ... “Serving Size 2 Pieces (46g)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Peanut Butter Snacks (338 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stauffer's Cookie Outlet, York, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road