Taste test: The three peanut butter cups in this package each had the same basic dimensions as a Reese's cup, with a fairly dark chocolate color on top.
I bit it to find a nice milk chocolate taste with a very light feel to the peanut butter — it almost felt like it was whipped. The peanut butter was also light in color, a very light shade of beige, so it hardly looked like peanut butter. The mix of PB and milk chocolate tasted quite different from the way that those same two elements taste in a Reese's, but the different taste was also quite good. Including three cups rather than two was a nice touch. Great with some cold milk!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet peanut butter smell with some chocolate. Sweeter than a Reese's.
From the package: “Made in USA” ... “3-cup bonus pack” ... “Makers of Mallo Cup”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road