Taste test: The three peanut butter cups in this package each had the same basic dimensions as a Reese's cup, with a fairly dark chocolate color on top.
I bit it to find a nice milk chocolate taste with a very light feel to the peanut butter — it almost felt like it was whipped. The peanut butter was also light in color, a very light shade of beige, so it hardly looked like peanut butter. The mix of PB and milk chocolate tasted quite different from the way that those same two elements taste in a Reese's, but the different taste was also quite good. Including three cups rather than two was a nice touch. Great with some cold milk!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet peanut butter smell with some chocolate. Sweeter than a Reese's.
From the package: “Made in USA” ... “3-cup bonus pack” ... “Makers of Mallo Cup”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Boyer Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ann & Hope Dollar Store, Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road