Taste test: This box contained six individually wrapped candy bars, each fairly small.
Each bar had a chocolate exterior with kind of a rough texture, and it appeared that the bar was a mix of crunchy things and milk chocolate. I initially thought it was maybe something like Rice Krispies, but the ingredients had various other things, including wheat and corn, that presumably constituted the crunchy elements of the bar. The taste and feel were quite good: lots of chocolate, but a light feel overall, less dense than a standard chocolate bar. It was hard to eat just one of the bars, but thankfully there were six of them, and three bars seemed to be a good serving size.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Cacao Mass, Whole Milk Powder, Vegetable OIl, Cocoa Butter, Egg, Corn Puff, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk, Skim Mil Powder, Wheat Puff, Salt, Soybean Lecithin, Sorbitol, Artificial Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate, Annatto Extract, Turmeric Color.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road