Taste test: This large chocolate bar was fairly thick and had a 2x6 section grid, with a slight doming on the top of each section and just some diagonal lines on top but no Bosco logo.
I broke off some sections to find that the chocolate felt as thick as it looked (or thicker) and was quite good. The chocolate did indeed taste a lot like Bosco chocolate sauce, with a rich milk chocolate flavor. I was lucky to have one of these bars on hand when my flight out of Chicago was canceled and I had to wait on line for hours to get rebooked!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Limited Edition Collector's Series” ... “3.5oz of all natural pure fun” ... “Memories Since 1928” ... “America's most beloved chocolate syrup brand Bosco® was originally introduced in 1928. Since then Bosco® has been spreading smiles around the world. Now the Bosco® all natural milk chocolate bar conveniently captures its namesake's heritage.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Praim Group
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road