Bonart Gummy Bears
Taste test: These gummy bears had fairly typical bear shapes in small sizes, and the bag included green, orange, yellow, red and (nearly) clear versions.
They were moist but had sort of a rubbery feel, so it took a lot of chewing to break them down. The orange ones had a definite orange taste, though it was subtle, and the yellow ones had a mild lemon flavor, but otherwise the fruit flavors were fairly indistinct.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, sweet fruit smell.
From the package: “Contains Natural Colors” ... “With Fruit Juice”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (73 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (430 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (384 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (63 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Haymarket, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road