Taste test: The wrapper of this bar promised peanuts, caramel, nougat and milk chocolate, so it looked to be a Trader Joe's knockoff of Snickers. The bar had roughly the same shape too. So Snickers was what I expected when I bit in.
It turned out to be quite different, as off-white nougat constituted the majority of the interior of the bar, with just a thin layer for caramel and peanuts on top. It was a good mix of tastes, with a lighter feel than Snickers, thanks to all of that nougat. There was far less caramel and peanuts than Snickers, so the overall taste didn't resemble Snickers much at all. A pretty good bar.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A lot like a Snickers bar.
From the package: “With peanuts, caramel, and nougat enrobed in milk chocolate” ... “Contains milk, egg, soy, peanut. May contain traces of wheat.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road