Solid Chocolate Peanut Clusters
Taste test: This box contained a clear bag filled with turtle-like candies, with irregular shapes and a lumpy appearance.
Unlike some similar candies that include caramel and other things, these kept the recipe simple by including just milk chocolate and whole peanuts. They did a good job with those two things, as the chocolate was rich and creamy, and the roasted nuts were tasty and mildly crunchy. By volume, there was a lot more chocolate than peanut content, but by taste it was a great balance. Very nice.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Verrrry peanutty smell. Nice.
From the package: “Handcrafted milk chocolate” ... “America's Hard-Working Chocolate” ... “Bloomer has been handcrafting Chocolates in the histories river town of Zanesville, Ohio, Since 1879. Our original recipes are hand-crafted in smart batches, with wholesome ingredients and unique flavors for a one-of-a-kind taste that is distinctively American – distinctively Bloomer.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: New Bloomer Candy Co., LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road