Taste test: These gummy candies were red, shaped like rabbits and flavored with a hot cinnamon flavor similar to Hot Tamales candy.
The package contained 10 of the bunnies, with each fit into an individual compartment in the enclosed plastic tray. The cinnamon taste was pretty good, but along with the taste came one of the downfalls of some gummy candies, which is that once you bite in, you risk having pieces of candy stuck to your teeth, which happened with several of the pieces.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Beware! Hot candy ahead” ... “Box made in China. Assembled in Mexico.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road