Taste test: These gummy candies were red, shaped like rabbits and flavored with a hot cinnamon flavor similar to Hot Tamales candy.
The package contained 10 of the bunnies, with each fit into an individual compartment in the enclosed plastic tray. The cinnamon taste was pretty good, but along with the taste came one of the downfalls of some gummy candies, which is that once you bite in, you risk having pieces of candy stuck to your teeth, which happened with several of the pieces.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Beware! Hot candy ahead” ... “Box made in China. Assembled in Mexico.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Chips (1000 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (377 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (154 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Sweet & Spicy
- Señorial Chobix Chipotle and Cheese Flavor
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road