Taste test: This bar was smallish, measuring about 1-1/4 inches wide, 2-1/2 inches long and a half inch thick, with a patterned flat bottom and a bumpy top. The outside was all coated in milk chocolate, and the inside seemed to be various kinds of cookie-like material, with most of it consisting of something a darker shade of brown than the coating, plus some white cookie bits.
The taste was cookie-like as expected, with a lot of light crunch from the various stuff inside and lots of chocolate to rev me up. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate Covered Cookie Bar” .. “Made in Japan”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Reno Asian Supermarket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road