Taste test: This bar was smallish, measuring about 1-1/4 inches wide, 2-1/2 inches long and a half inch thick, with a patterned flat bottom and a bumpy top. The outside was all coated in milk chocolate, and the inside seemed to be various kinds of cookie-like material, with most of it consisting of something a darker shade of brown than the coating, plus some white cookie bits.
The taste was cookie-like as expected, with a lot of light crunch from the various stuff inside and lots of chocolate to rev me up. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate Covered Cookie Bar” .. “Made in Japan”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Cookies (643 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road