Taste test: This looked at first glance like a candy bar, but upon peeling open the wrapper (which was quite stuck to the bar), the word "bar" seemed to barely apply, as this one was so completely flexible it didn't seem like a bar.
Not just bendable if you really try (or put it in the microwave, like Annabelle's Big Hunk) but easily bendable even if you hardly try at all. It was basically a thin, chocolate-colored strip of chewy (though not melty) chocolate and caramel, and it tasted great, with lot of chocolate-laced caramel, without being overly sweet. It was chewy enough that you could bite off a big piece and chew it like gum for a while until it dissolved. Great!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very subtle hint of caramel.
From the package: “Big value! 20% more!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Classic Caramel
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road