Taste test: These wafer bars had a chocolate coating on the outside and two peanut butter layers sandwiched between three wafer layers on the inside.
Bishop's version of the Buddy Bar concept seemed to be a little less dense and less filling than similar products such as Hostess Peanut Butter Wafers and Little Debbie's Nutty Bars. With two bars equaling two servings (according to the Nutrition Facts) but still packaged together in each individual wrapper, it was very difficult to eat just one serving at a time.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Peanut butter creme filled” ... “Try all of our snack cake treats” ... “Serving Size 1 Wafer (28g/1.0 oz) Servings Per Container 12 Calories 140 Calories from Fat 70”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Flowers Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Save-A-Lot Food Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road