Taste test: These wafer bars had a chocolate coating on the outside and two peanut butter layers sandwiched between three wafer layers on the inside.
Bishop's version of the Buddy Bar concept seemed to be a little less dense and less filling than similar products such as Hostess Peanut Butter Wafers and Little Debbie's Nutty Bars. With two bars equaling two servings (according to the Nutrition Facts) but still packaged together in each individual wrapper, it was very difficult to eat just one serving at a time.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Peanut butter creme filled” ... “Try all of our snack cake treats” ... “Serving Size 1 Wafer (28g/1.0 oz) Servings Per Container 12 Calories 140 Calories from Fat 70”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Flowers Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road