Big Texas Cinnamon Roll
Taste test: This round cinnamon roll was large for a plastic-wrapped pastry and tasted quite good.
The soft roll included a spiral of cinnamon and a sprinkling of frosting, and there was so much of it all that it made a pretty good-sized breakfast. The wrapper suggested microwaving it briefly, but I ate this in my microwave-less car while waiting for a tow truck, so I ate it cold. Even cold, it was a very enjoyable snack.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, smells like a hot Cinnabon.
From the package: “Pastry of the Year 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008 Automatic Merchandiser Readers' Choice”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Cloverhill Bakery
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road