Taste test: This snack had one of the best names ever, and even better, it turned out that the snack itself was also extremely good.
The "cookie" was inside, but all in all, it sure looked a lot like a large, thin candy car. The exterior was milk chocolate, covering up a chocolate cookie that was formed into a 9x5 grid of small squares surrounding holes. You couldn't really see that the holes were holes, as the coating filled in nearly all of them. The cookie underneath the coating had the brittle feel of Oreos (the cookie part, not the creme), with a nice light crunch. That chocolate, combined with the milk chocolate coating, made for an excellent combination, and it was even more excellent when I had it with some cold milk!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ebisuya Japanese Market, Medford, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road