Belgian Chocolate Thins Mint
Taste test: The package contained a plastic tray holding three stacks of 12 roughly Pringles-shaped chocolates, with dark chocolate surfaces that included a whole bunch of little bumps on the concave side and a grid pattern on the convex side. Each piece was a bit smaller than a single Pringle, though thicker too.
We crunched in to find a nice soft, light feel, with some mild crunchiness from those bumpy things. The dark chocolate taste was good, but there wasn't much in the way of mint.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More dark chocolate than mint. Strong.
From the package: “Luscious, dark chocolate thins filled with crispy rice puffs & enriched with mint. Simply irresistible!” ... “Enjoy our scrumptious chocolate thins all year round!” ... “Product of Belgium”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Belgium (26 reviews)
- Chocolate (1731 snacks)
- Mints (154 snacks)
- Candy shaped like potato chips (10 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road