Belgian Chocolate Thins Mint
Taste test: The package contained a plastic tray holding three stacks of 12 roughly Pringles-shaped chocolates, with dark chocolate surfaces that included a whole bunch of little bumps on the concave side and a grid pattern on the convex side. Each piece was a bit smaller than a single Pringle, though thicker too.
We crunched in to find a nice soft, light feel, with some mild crunchiness from those bumpy things. The dark chocolate taste was good, but there wasn't much in the way of mint.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More dark chocolate than mint. Strong.
From the package: “Luscious, dark chocolate thins filled with crispy rice puffs & enriched with mint. Simply irresistible!” ... “Enjoy our scrumptious chocolate thins all year round!” ... “Product of Belgium”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Belgium (27 reviews)
- Chocolate (1811 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Candy shaped like potato chips (10 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road