Belgian Chocolate Thins Caramel
Taste test: These chocolates had the same packaging and Pringles-like shapes as the chocolate mint version (as well as the milk chocolate and dark chocolate flavors from Trader Joe's). The concave surfaces had a milk chocolate color with some lighter bumps on top, with a grid pattern on the bottom (and kind of a shadow of the same bumps showing through).
I bit in to find a nice soft feel and a great sweet, creamy mix of milk chocolate and caramel. It felt melty in the mouth, and it was irresistible to eat more than one at a time.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel and chocolate smell. Intense caramel.
From the package: “Dress up your ice cream with our luscious chocolate thins.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Belgium (25 reviews)
- Chocolate (1720 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (328 snacks)
- Candy shaped like potato chips (10 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road