Belgian Chocolate Thins Caramel
Taste test: These chocolates had the same packaging and Pringles-like shapes as the chocolate mint version (as well as the milk chocolate and dark chocolate flavors from Trader Joe's). The concave surfaces had a milk chocolate color with some lighter bumps on top, with a grid pattern on the bottom (and kind of a shadow of the same bumps showing through).
I bit in to find a nice soft feel and a great sweet, creamy mix of milk chocolate and caramel. It felt melty in the mouth, and it was irresistible to eat more than one at a time.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel and chocolate smell. Intense caramel.
From the package: “Dress up your ice cream with our luscious chocolate thins.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Belgium (27 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (343 snacks)
- Candy shaped like potato chips (10 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road