Belgian Boys de Liege Wafel
Taste test: This packaged waffle had sort of an oval-ish shape, with the wide gridlines that you would expect from a Belgian waffle. I crunched in to find a dense feel, with overall a fairly soft texture, punctuated by crunchy bits of sugar here and there. It was sweet enough without being too sweet, though slightly sweeter might have been better. The surface was surprisingly dark, but it didn't taste burnt at all.
The texture/density of the waffle was the weak spot here, as I'd like a fluffy feel in my ideal waffle, not something so dense as this was. As a result, this was good, but far from great. We'll say "great" for first waffle we find that has a fluffy feel (as long as it still tastes good).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice. Just mildly sweet, but really does smell like a waffle.
From the package: “The authentic Belgian waffle” ... “All natural”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Belgian Boys
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published December 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road