Belgian Boys Choco Liege Wafel
Taste test: The waffle in this single-serve package had a look similar to other snack-size Belgian waffles, with a wide, deep grid and an irregular shape. The major difference was that fully half of it was coated in chocolate!
The back of the wrapper suggested putting it in the microwave for 5 to 10 seconds, so I gave it a 9-second spin around the microwave. When I took it out, the chocolate coating was just silghtly melty. I bit in to find that it was very good, with a dense and soft feel, plus plenty of waffle taste (including some sugary bits) and a good helping of chocolate. I had it with some cold milk, a nice late-afternoon treat.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate waffle smell.
From the package: “Produced in Belgium” ... “Choco Liege Wafel is the prefect [sic] on the go snack” ... “Kosher and Suitable for Vegetarians.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Belgian Boys
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Belgium (27 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Waffles (31 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road