Taste test: This package contained two sheets of 10 detachable wafers, with each piece containing three wafer layers surrounding two chocolate-hazelnut creme layers. Chocolate-flavored wafers are ubiquitous, so the promise of hazelnut mixed in with the chocolate seemed like a nice plus.
We opened the package to find the usual messiness that comes with this type of wafer — there's just a whole lot of wafer dust, before and after you start breaking off pieces. We couldn't avoid the dust, but we did enjoy the snack that came along with it. The wafers had a very light feel, and taste was mostly chocolate, with a good hint of hazelnut mixed in. Our snackers were big fans.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild hazelnut smell.
From the package: “Chocolate wafer filled with chocolate with hazelnut flavored cream” ... “Prepared following one of our original recipes, the Bauducco wafer is light, crispy and melts in your mouth at each bite. It's carefully prepared combining the thin light crispy shell with a delicate creamy filling. Enjoy! The Bauducco Family”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road