Taste test: This package contained two sheets of 10 detachable wafers, with each piece containing three wafer layers surrounding two chocolate-hazelnut creme layers. Chocolate-flavored wafers are ubiquitous, so the promise of hazelnut mixed in with the chocolate seemed like a nice plus.
We opened the package to find the usual messiness that comes with this type of wafer — there's just a whole lot of wafer dust, before and after you start breaking off pieces. We couldn't avoid the dust, but we did enjoy the snack that came along with it. The wafers had a very light feel, and taste was mostly chocolate, with a good hint of hazelnut mixed in. Our snackers were big fans.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild hazelnut smell.
From the package: “Chocolate wafer filled with chocolate with hazelnut flavored cream” ... “Prepared following one of our original recipes, the Bauducco wafer is light, crispy and melts in your mouth at each bite. It's carefully prepared combining the thin light crispy shell with a delicate creamy filling. Enjoy! The Bauducco Family”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (89 reviews)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Wafer bars (131 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (50 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road