Bartons Exquisite Chocotini Strawberry Lemonade
Taste test: This very large, thin chocolate bar had just eight square sections, each bearing the Bartons logo, in a 4x2 grid.
The sections were unusually large, as they were each 1-3/4 inches square. I didn't know what to expect as far as taste, as I had never eaten a strawberry-flavored chocolate bar, nor a lemon-flavored chocolate bar (though I have eaten strawberries dipped in chocolate). The taste was pretty good at first, as it tasted mostly like creamy milk chocolate with some added fruitiness to it. The taste didn't particularly say strawberry lemonade to me, but it did taste fruity. As for appearance, it looked just like milk chocolate, as there were no bits of fruit embedded inside, nor any change in coloring. Unfortunately, my impression went downhill when I got to the aftertaste, as here was kind of a too-sweet, stinging sensation in the back of my throat.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like those cherry-flavored chocolates. Not bad, but not a smell that I particularly like. (Give me just the chocolate smell!)
From the package: “Infused with the essence of Strawberry & Lemon” ... “Founded in Europe in 1898 using original Swiss recipes, Bartons brings over 100 years of chocolate-making expertise to every piece of chocolate we produce.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Bazzini LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (423 snacks)
- Lemon Snacks (34 snacks)
- Beverage-themed (19 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road