Taste test: This fairly thin chocolate bar had a 4x6 section grid, with the Barton's logo atop each section.
I broke off the first four sections, without very clean breaks, and that mattered a bit because it turned out that "mint cream" meant that there was a semi-liquidy filling in each section. The filling had sort of an off-white color. With the pockets compromised, there was a potential for some messiness, and we did have a bit of that in the course of eating the bar. Milk chocolate and mint is one of my favorite combinations, but this particular mint and chocolate was pretty average and didn't do much for me. Nothing special here.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Minty chocolate mint smell. Pretty good.
From the package: “Creamy milk chocolate with cool refreshing mint”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Bazzini LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road