Taste test: This fairly thin chocolate bar had a 4x6 section grid, with the Barton's logo atop each section.
I broke off the first four sections, without very clean breaks, and that mattered a bit because it turned out that "mint cream" meant that there was a semi-liquidy filling in each section. The filling had sort of an off-white color. With the pockets compromised, there was a potential for some messiness, and we did have a bit of that in the course of eating the bar. Milk chocolate and mint is one of my favorite combinations, but this particular mint and chocolate was pretty average and didn't do much for me. Nothing special here.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Minty chocolate mint smell. Pretty good.
From the package: “Creamy milk chocolate with cool refreshing mint”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Bazzini LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road