Taste test: This bar had a nearly all-chocolate exterior (save for a few bits of peanut poking through), with a patterned bottom and bumpy top and sides.
I bit in to find that the interior was all chocolate wafers and creme, slightly darker than the chocolate coating, with a generous layer of crushed peanuts between the top of the wafers and the coating. The bar felt light in the hand but dense in the mouth and had a very rich chocolate taste, with a nice ratio of chocolate to peanuts. It went great with a glass of cold milk. Mmmm!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanuts and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Manufactured in Turkey” ... “The chocolate lovers' bar” ... “Chocolate wafer • Pure milk chocolate • Peanuts”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Iconic Candy, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (79 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Nuts (508 snacks)
- Wafer bars (132 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Sevan Bakery, Watertown. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road