Taste test: This smallish bar had the curved shape of a banana, with a chocolate coating over the whole exterior. I bit in to find a light, crisp feel, as the coating had the slightest crunch to it, while the filling was very moist. I was surprised to see the filling was white (rather than yellow).
The taste was remotely banana-like, but not strongly so, with a nice sweet taste and light feel. A check of the ingredients revealed that it didn't actually contain any banana!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice banana and chocolate smell.
From the package: “The Original Chocolate Coated Foamy Dessert” ... “Chocolate coated (22%) foamy dessert” ... “Ingredients: sugar, glucose syrup, water, cocoa liquor, dextrose, cocoa butter, jelling agent (Agar - agar), citric acid, egg white powder (0,16%), emulsifiers (soya lecithin and Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate), flavours, natural flavour, colour: safflower extract. Chocolate coating contains min. 56% cocoa parts.” ... “origin: Repubic of Serbia”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Serbia (12 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road