Taste test: This smallish bar had the curved shape of a banana, with a chocolate coating over the whole exterior. I bit in to find a light, crisp feel, as the coating had the slightest crunch to it, while the filling was very moist. I was surprised to see the filling was white (rather than yellow).
The taste was remotely banana-like, but not strongly so, with a nice sweet taste and light feel. A check of the ingredients revealed that it didn't actually contain any banana!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice banana and chocolate smell.
From the package: “The Original Chocolate Coated Foamy Dessert” ... “Chocolate coated (22%) foamy dessert” ... “Ingredients: sugar, glucose syrup, water, cocoa liquor, dextrose, cocoa butter, jelling agent (Agar - agar), citric acid, egg white powder (0,16%), emulsifiers (soya lecithin and Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate), flavours, natural flavour, colour: safflower extract. Chocolate coating contains min. 56% cocoa parts.” ... “origin: Repubic of Serbia”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Serbia (12 reviews)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (423 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (379 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road