Banana Split Candy Chews
Taste test: These thick candies varied a bit in shape, as some were clearly rectangular but not squares, while others were actual squares or at least very close.
They had a bright yellow color that nearly matched their wrappers. They were pretty big, at nearly half a cubic inch in volume on average. We bit in to our first one to find that they were fairly soft and very chewy. Chewy enough that if you're planning to eat one, you may want to block off a full minute or even two in your schedule — really, it takes a long time to chew one of these to the point of dissolving. The taste wasn't that much like an actual banana, nor a banana split, but it was sweet and pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like fake banana. Not bad, actually.
From the package: “Artificially Flavored” ... “Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Egg Whites, Artificial Banana Flavor, FD&C Yellow 5”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road