Bamba Peanut Snack with Hazelnut Cream Filling
Taste test: In terms of shape, this snack closely resembled Combos, in that it these were tubes with filling inside and were about the same size.
The similarities ended there, however, as these felt much lighter and had a pastry-like exterior, versus the cracker, pretzel or tortilla dough that Combos are made from. They had a crisp but light feel upon biting in, and almost immediately after that, the whole thing sort of melted in the mouth, as both the peanut buttery exterior and hazelnut filling tasted great. It was hard to stop eating these, and our tasters loved them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: God peanut butter smell.
From the package: “No Food Coloring” ... “No Cholesterol” ... “It's good, It's Osem”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Holon Middle East Groceries, Brooklyn, New York. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road