Bamba Peanut Snack with Hazelnut Cream Filling
Taste test: In terms of shape, this snack closely resembled Combos, in that it these were tubes with filling inside and were about the same size.
The similarities ended there, however, as these felt much lighter and had a pastry-like exterior, versus the cracker, pretzel or tortilla dough that Combos are made from. They had a crisp but light feel upon biting in, and almost immediately after that, the whole thing sort of melted in the mouth, as both the peanut buttery exterior and hazelnut filling tasted great. It was hard to stop eating these, and our tasters loved them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: God peanut butter smell.
From the package: “No Food Coloring” ... “No Cholesterol” ... “It's good, It's Osem”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road