Taste test: This package contained two narrow, long candy bars, lined up side-by-side, with a milk chocolate exterior, so the appearance was similar to Twix, but with a different profile shape.
We crunched in to find that the texture was very much unlike Twix — there was no cookie crunch here, as the bar had a soft, crumbly feel. The bottom of the interior looked like it was a finely milled cereal type of substance, and the top was some sort of white, sugary creme (but less of it than the corresponding caramel at the top of Twix). Overall, it was on the sweet side, so a cold beverage such as milk could help here. But over-sweetness aside, I liked the hit of milk chocolate, and it mixed well with the cereal for a taste that was pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a mix of chocolate and granola.
From the package: “UTZ Certified”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road