Taste test: This candy bar came in a Twix-style twin pack, though each bar was wider and shorter than a Twix.
I crunched in to find a strangely soft feel — it just didn't feel like a candy bar — and a very unusual taste as candy bars go. While the exterior was milk chocolate, the inside was kind of like unsweetened corn cereal. The filling was light beige in color. It didn't taste bad, but it sure was unexpected, just didn't seem to belong in the context of a candy bar or even an energy or cereal bar. The saving grace was the chocolate coating, which was good and provided some balance to the filling. Still, weird!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight chocolate smell.
From the package: “UTZ Certified” ... “Durch den Kauf von UTZ CERTIFIED Kakao unterstützt Balisto® nachhaltigen Kakaoanbau.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Germany (59 reviews)
- Chocolate (1731 snacks)
- Bars (920 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (149 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Karl's Sausage Kitchen & European Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road