Palmer's Candies Bakery Delights Munchy Medley
Taste test: This mix consisted of mini knotted pretzels (some plain, some coated in white chocolate), Chex coated in white chocolate, Cheerios coated in white chocolate and (at the bottom of the bag) some M&M's.
All three of those brand names just mentioned have been used for ease of description, as I suspect all of them were actually knockoffs. It was hard to know this for sure in the cases of the Chex and Cheerios, particularly since they were coated in white chocolate, but the M&M's really didn't taste like M&M's. But there were very few of the fake M&M's anyway. The coated cereal pieces were quite good, with a nice brittle texture beneath the coating. In many cases, the cereal pieces were stuck together by the white chocolate into clusters, with as many as eight Cheerios stuck together in one case, and those pieces were fun to eat. Overall, a pretty good mix.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like white chocolate. Very, very sweet.
From the package: “Sweet & salty snack mix” ... “For five generations our success has been, and will always be, based on delivering the highest-quality product to the consumer for the best possible value.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Palmer Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road