Taste test: These bars followed the standard formula of PB-and-chocolate wafer bars, in this case following the common practice of packaging two bars into each wrapper, with six of the twin-packs in the box.
As with all of the other brands of similar products, the result was predictable — which is to say quite good. The light crunch, light feel and great combination of peanut butter and chocolate always seem to work well, no matter which brand you get.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “12 bars” ... “6 twin packs individually wrapped” ... “Baker's Treat: All Thing Yummy”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road