Taste test: These bars followed the standard formula of PB-and-chocolate wafer bars, in this case following the common practice of packaging two bars into each wrapper, with six of the twin-packs in the box.
As with all of the other brands of similar products, the result was predictable — which is to say quite good. The light crunch, light feel and great combination of peanut butter and chocolate always seem to work well, no matter which brand you get.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “12 bars” ... “6 twin packs individually wrapped” ... “Baker's Treat: All Thing Yummy”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road