Taste test: This candy bar followed in the footsteps of the Butterfinger Crisp and Nestle Crunch Crisp with a very similar structure, and indeed I found this one on a store display that was pushing all 3 kinds.
The wrapper contained two separate bars, arranged end-to-end. Each bar had chocolate on almost the entire outside, save for a few bits of peanut jutting out the top. About 80% of the height of the bar consisted of four wafer layers, which appeared to be separated by peanut butter. Above those four layers was a layer with peanuts and caramel. I liked the taste and texture a lot, as it was a great mix of peanuts, peanut butter, chocolate and caramel, with a light feel because of the wafers. Light but still satisfying.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice peanut and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Baked Wafers, Caramel, Peanuts & Creme” ... “2-piece bar”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1756 snacks)
- Bars (936 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
- Wafer bars (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road