Taste test: This candy bar followed in the footsteps of the Butterfinger Crisp and Nestle Crunch Crisp with a very similar structure, and indeed I found this one on a store display that was pushing all 3 kinds.
The wrapper contained two separate bars, arranged end-to-end. Each bar had chocolate on almost the entire outside, save for a few bits of peanut jutting out the top. About 80% of the height of the bar consisted of four wafer layers, which appeared to be separated by peanut butter. Above those four layers was a layer with peanuts and caramel. I liked the taste and texture a lot, as it was a great mix of peanuts, peanut butter, chocolate and caramel, with a light feel because of the wafers. Light but still satisfying.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice peanut and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Baked Wafers, Caramel, Peanuts & Creme” ... “2-piece bar”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road