Atkinson's Crunchy Peanut Butter Bars
Taste test: This bag contained lots of bite-sized, brick-shaped, cellophane-wrapped bars, and based on the appearance, we sort of expected them to be like hard candy.
But we bit in to find that they were solid (as in, not chewy) but far less dense than hard candy, with a brittle crunch and lots of delicious sweet peanut butter flavor. It was kind of like the inside of a Butterfinger bar without the chocolate, or to stay within the Atkinson's Candy line, a Chick-O-Stick in a different shape and without the coconut. Great!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet peanut butter smell.
From the package: “These Peanut Butter Bars feature our signature homemade peanut butter prepared with freshly roasted peanuts. A delicious candy shell is then wrapped around each peanut butter center to deliver a crunchy burst of fresh peanut goodness.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Atkinson Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road