Atkinson's Crunchy Peanut Butter Bars
Taste test: This bag contained lots of bite-sized, brick-shaped, cellophane-wrapped bars, and based on the appearance, we sort of expected them to be like hard candy.
But we bit in to find that they were solid (as in, not chewy) but far less dense than hard candy, with a brittle crunch and lots of delicious sweet peanut butter flavor. It was kind of like the inside of a Butterfinger bar without the chocolate, or to stay within the Atkinson's Candy line, a Chick-O-Stick in a different shape and without the coconut. Great!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet peanut butter smell.
From the package: “These Peanut Butter Bars feature our signature homemade peanut butter prepared with freshly roasted peanuts. A delicious candy shell is then wrapped around each peanut butter center to deliver a crunchy burst of fresh peanut goodness.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Atkinson Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road