Asher's Milk Chocolate Smothered Potato Chips
Taste test: This small bag contained narrow-rippled potato chips with milk chocolate covering most of their surfaces, save for a occasional spot of bare potato poking through.
I tried to grab one chip from the bag, only to find that it was actually two chips stuck together by the chocolate. When I grabbed that first group, the milk chocolate was fairly melty on the fingertips. The sticking together turned out to be fairly typical for the bag, as it contained mostly cluster of chips. The chips had a light crunch and lots of sweet milk chocolate. There seemed to be a lot more sweet than salty. We could taste the potato chips somewhat, but the taste of the chocolate far overwhelmed the potato — that's probably what they meant by saying "smothered" rather than "coated."
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice creamy milk chocolate smell. Mild.
From the package: “The official chocolate of everyday life™” ... “A Fourth Generation Candy Family Since 1892”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Asher's Chocolate Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road